Due to EU Exit and import we are experiencing low stock, please check if we have the item available by calling or emailing us
Warranties and Returns
- Subject to the conditions in this clause 5, Goods sold in the UK mainland may be returned for a refund, exchange or replacement within 30 days provided they are returned unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging. However, any unwanted, non-faulty or non-damaged Goods returned more than 10 days after delivery will be subject to a 25% restocking charge (calculated by Order value) on refunds. Certain Goods cannot be returned for hygiene reasons. Certain Goods such as knives must be returned in adequate postal packaging for health and safety reasons.
- Goods are guaranteed in accordance with the terms of the manufacturer's warranty or for 1 year from delivery unless otherwise stated. Goods reported faulty within the specified warranty period may be repaired, exchanged or replaced. Parts and labour under this warranty are guaranteed in the UK mainland only.
- Goods that are damaged due to delivery must be reported within 24 hours. Large Goods such as refrigerators must be inspected by the Customer on delivery for damage and an acceptance of delivery docket completed noting any damage that resulted from delivery. Goods that are missing from delivery must be reported within 7 days from delivery.
- The warranties in this Clause 5 do not apply to Goods that have not been paid for in full and/or any defect in the Goods caused by the fault, negligence or failure of the Customer to use the Goods for their normal intended purpose or failure to adhere to manufacturer instructions (including storage, use in incorrect environment, maintenance, de-scaling and cleaning). Gaskets, refrigerants, filter driers, shelves, tray slides, castors and legs, electric lamps, fuses, keys, locks, glass, filters, mains plugs and leads, hose connections and consumables are warranted to be free from defect on delivery only and any damage caused due to delivery must be reported within 24 hours to qualify for replacement, repair or refund. Engineer call-outs and repairs carried out on non-warranty faults or defects may be subject to further charges including where the Customer has missed or is unduly late for an arranged call-out. Click n Order may in its reasonable discretion invalidate warranties for any Goods that have been or are suspected to have been altered, tampered with, serviced, repaired or attended to without prior endorsement or approval. Any Goods repaired or replaced will be guaranteed only for the unexpired or remaining portion of the warranty period of the original Goods that were repaired or replaced.
- Old electrical & electronic equipment may be disposed of by prior arrangement in compliance with WEEE regulations.